geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Apparao Kalimireddy" <apparaokalimire...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: offlist:Re: publishing snapshots
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 19:30:22 GMT
I have got the latest code from SVN. My build fails with following error
trace:
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1)
org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.specs-DartifactId
geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec \
          -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-management:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
        2)
org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec:jar:1.0-
NAPSHOT

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-management:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),