geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0 Milestone's and how were doing
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:12:32 GMT

On Dec 4, 2006, at 10:54 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> If we are going to make a Dec 22 Beta 1 then we would have to cut
> sometime in the next week and a half.

I've only merged license/notice information from branches/1.2 onto
trunk. I haven't reviewed the trunk-unique dependencies. I'll get
that done in time for the beta...

Paul, Tomcat integration might have the most work to do for M1. How
is that looking?

Would be good to create proposed M1 release notes. This might drive
some good discussion to insure we feel good about the proposal...

View raw message