geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Releases of TranQL Artifacts
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:19:51 GMT
On 13/12/2006, at 9:13 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> I have released TranQL artifacts:
>
> tranql-parent  1.0
> tranql-connector 1.3
> tranql-connector-derby-* 1.2
>
> I still have to release TranQL 1.4.  Gianny indicated he was going
> to look at the prefetch code so I'll defer to him if we should
> release that now or wait.
I just checked in some changes to improve the default prefetch
behavior and this fixes the performance problem that you raised with
DayTrader. I think that we should cut the release now. If these
improvements break the TCK, then I think we should re-cut a release
based on the previous SVN revision as I am not sure that we want to
delay further 1.2.

Thanks,
Gianny