geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: offlist:Re: publishing snapshots
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:57:01 GMT
That guide isn't too specific.  Do you have a server entry similar to:

     <server>
       <id>apache.snapshots</id>
       <username>djencks</username>
       <passphrase>*******</passphrase>
       <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
        <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
     </server>

Also before uploading please be sure that umask on people.apache.org
is set to 2, not any otherwise normal value such as 22, or no one
will be able to update anything you deploy.  If it's not already 2
you will need to update a file, I think .bash_profile so that non-
shells get it set properly.  Kevan and probably lots of other people
know the actual file.

If this doesn't help.... what's the error you get?

thanks
david jencks