geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Trunk build failure: NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamException
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 02:18:40 GMT
On Dec 27, 2006, at 6:05 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Example: We could host a https://geronimo.zones.apache.org/repository
> there and nightlies off of continuum. Of course, #asfinfra folks won't
> let us run our own svn server :)

If they won't let us run our own svn server... then we loose much of
the point of having our own repository.  Might work to use
svn.apache.org to host the binaries and then periodically export to
that zone so that regular non-whacky httpd config can be used to
serve it.  That still assumes that the management of the binaries
will work reasonably well with the whacky svn.apache.org httpd config.

> How about a bazaar backed maven2 repo? (http://bazaar-vcs.org/)

I've never heard of this before... but if they won't let us run a svn
repo, why would they let us run one of these?

How is bazaar different than svk do you know?

--jason