geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: TranQL Artifacts are now all released
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:13:33 GMT
i cannot believe it: I built openejb2 yesterday prior to ci the
TranQL updates and it worked. I just check once again and it still
work. After carefully paying attention to Maven's output, I can see
that only 23 tests are executed in openejb-builder! And obviously
none of the CMP tests are executed. I assume that the surefire-plugin
I am using is way buggy. Sorry for the extra efforts this caused Matt.

Gianny