geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M1 Release
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:36:30 GMT
If you want more extensive debugging you can crank the log level up.

for M2 I want to look at the log in a bit more detail as a user I
would expect some server started messages and the like and I think we
need to tweak the server to get that level of usability.

The log does work which is one reason I lowered the log levels :)