geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: 1.2 Beta Tasks
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 17:55:10 GMT
On Dec 8, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> Question on the snapshots...what's the normal procedure for that in
> terms of releasing?

IMO, it depends on the release.  If it is a final production release,
there should be no SNAPSHOTS.  If it is a non-production release
(alpha, beta or milestone), SNAPSHOTS are undesirable but we can
leave them in.

> For 1.2 we'll have OpenEJB 2.2 and 2.3 SNAPSHOTs or releases.
> (David Blevins, I'm diagnosing some issues in DayTrader)

We're going to have a final release for 1.2

> For other items do we take their code and create our own SNAPSHOT?
> Where does it get stored (SVN?)

The only other SNAPSHOT is Yoko which I expect we'll get a final
release for 1.2 final.

-dain