geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec-1.0
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:46:09 GMT

On Dec 21, 2006, at 9:21 AM, Jeff Genender wrote:

> I think David is treating the branch as somewhat official and is
> bringing the community into it...nothing wrong with a healthy vote.
>
> I suggest we head off what looks like may be turning into a "bike
> shed"
> thread. ;-)

Not my intent.  I'd like to wait for David's response.  I'm assuming
that this series of votes is to notify folks that a branch is ready
to begin a release cycle.  I'm +1 for that.  Just wanted to make sure
I knew what I was voting for :)

Let's wait for David to clarify.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org