geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: jee5 assembly
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:14:59 GMT
   It does Not, if you happen to look inside and know that it is empty.
I looked at
geronimo-boilerplate-j2ee and
geronimo-boilerplate-jee5
   and concluded that I could comment out geronimo-boilerplate-j2ee to
make the build go faster..

Thanks
Anita

--- Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com> wrote:

> Does it matter?  That module was intended to be the basic setup for
> the EE assemblies, which used to be *-j2ee, now are *-jee5
>
> --jason
>

> On Dec 14, 2006, at 8:20 AM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:
>
> >    JEE 5 assembly is using boilerplate-j2ee jar. Is this intended?
> >
> > [INFO]

> > ------
> > [INFO] Building Geronimo Assemblies :: Boilerplate JEE5
> > [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
> > [INFO]

> > ------
> > [INFO] [tools:require-java-version {execution:
> validate-java-version}]
> > [INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
> > [INFO] Created dir:

C:\anita\geronimo\g2.0\assemblies\geronimo-boilerplate-jee5\target\cla
> > sses\META-INF
> > [INFO] Copying 2 files to
> > C:\anita\geronimo\g2.0\assemblies\geronimo-boilerplate-jee5\targ
> > et\classes\META-INF
> > [INFO] [dependency:unpack {execution: unpack-boilerplate}]
> > [INFO] Configured Artifact:
> > org.apache.geronimo.assemblies:geronimo-boilerplate-j2ee:null:
> > 2.0-SNAPSHOT:jar
> > [INFO] snapshot

org.apache.geronimo.assemblies:geronimo-boilerplate-j2ee:2.0-SNAPSHOT: