geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem compiling javamail code?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 14:59:26 GMT
That is a thought I had and I just checked again to confirm that I was
editing the right files and that they were getting saved.  I probably should
have mentioned that it did work for a while, which I thought was odd.  It
reached a certain point though when the changes stopped taking effect after
compiling.