geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Annotation processing
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:13:37 GMT
Hi All
I found my interest when the geronimo report card posted.And then I was also
going the through the specifications and so on.

Thanks you very much you brought up the topic in.I would like to contribute
in topic for geronimo.Do we plan a road map to complete the future work to
avoid the conflict in working two people working on the same task?.I would
like to know how do we plan to move on with topic.

Here is my views.

As far as I understood a JSR181 can act as a processor and it follows the
concept of a processor.A JSR 181 processor basically consider a tool that
bridges the gap between an annotated JWS file and the web services files(For
example wsdl and j2EE1.4 compliant artifacts such as the deployment
descriptors.Basically we can consider this implementation as a tool that can
generate wsdl from a JWS file or a JWS file from a WSDL.(For Example WSDL2Ws
tool in Axis2 JAVA/Axis C++ ).Also we can generate the complete  complete
J2EE 1.4-compliant Enterprise Application Archive (EAR) file that can be
deployed right away in a J2EE 1.4 container to host the Application/Web
service on a server.

I wonder the JSR181 is just providing a model to process a JWS  file  and
attempt to map at the run time  J2EE run time environment.

Between can any one please let me know svn url to download the "CeliXfire"
source.
Thanks and Regards
Kanchana

Thanks and Regards