geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 documentation
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 09:28:33 GMT
Hi Hernan

As Lasantha said there pending documentations which are in progress of
writting for GV1.1.1 .My idea was to complete the on going stuff to
set in GV1.1.1 and finish those while we match  GV1.2 for any of the
newly starting documents.
Would like to know your thoughts about this.Also how do we do the
v1.1.1 to V1.2 migration?

Regards
Kanchana