geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JAX-WS status
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 00:34:12 GMT

On Dec 16, 2006, at 1:29 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> David,
>
> CXFServiceRefBuilder is commented out in
> assemblies\geronimo-jetty6-jee5\src\main\var\config\config.xml

This doesn't actually make any difference unless there are changes
from what is specified in the cxf-builder config plan.

> Is there anything that you have not yet checked in? load="false" is
> for cxf-deployer to make matters worse in that config.xml

I see that in my copy I have the cxf deployer turned on and the axis
one turned off.  We should have both  turned on and each one should
ignore web services it can't understand.

Hopefully I can fix this soon (unless you beat me to it :-)

thanks
david jencks