geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject remove some files from source tree
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 04:59:38 GMT
Looking at our source distributions. There are some files which I
think we should move or remove from geronimo/server/[trunk,branches/1.x]

PROPOSAL.txt -- original proposal for the Geronimo project. I don't
think we need this in svn. Personally, I'd delete it...
STATUS -- Since this is a project wide status. It should be in
geronimo/.
docs_nopublish/JBoss_20031031.html -- some legalistic discussion
about JBOSS and Geronimo. I think we should delete it...

If we don't want to delete those documents, then I'd suggest we still
move them out of server tree...

--kevan