geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M1 Release
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:49:43 GMT

On Dec 18, 2006, at 3:57 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> Please review and cast your vote early.  The faster we determine
> this build is good or if there is an issue the better.
>
> Thanks in advance for all your help in this effort.
>
> This vote will conclude at 0400 ET on Dec 21 (unless all you PMC
> members vote quicker :)
>
> If a respin is is necessary this vote will be suspended and a new
> one will start.

There's a source file missing a license header. Not sure if it was
added after my last scan of the code or if I just missed it. Anyway,
it needs to be fixed.

All servers start. I'm getting some [info] log messages sent to
STDOUT, but I don't think that should hold up an M1 release.

I've scanned the jetty java ee5 binary -- looks good. Working on
tomcat and some more sanity checks. Other that the license header,
things look good...

--kevan