geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: legal file enforcement
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:41:15 GMT
Ah... its becaused the check I am doing is brain dead...

I'm looking for /LICENSE.txt or /META-INF/LICENSE.TXT (as well as
NOTICE.txt and DISCLAIMER.txt and the non txt versions), but the
legal muck is really:

     geronimo-framework-1.2-SNAPSHOT/LICENSE.txt

So... need to rethink how to scan for these puppies.  Sound be fixed
soon.

--jason