geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Form editors for Geronimo Deployment Plans
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:05:26 GMT

Thx,
Shiva
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shiva Kumar H R <shivahr@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 6, 2006 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: Form editors for Geronimo Deployment Plans
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org

Hello Sachin,
Just an update on the status. Since past 2 weeks I haven't been working on
this. Currently being caught up in some other work of immediate attention.
This week also I won't be able to work on it.

I will start again from Nov 13th and I commit to finish this work on
Deployment Plan Editors before end of December.

--
Thx,
Shiva