geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject test-ejbcontainer working?
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:33:10 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to debug a couple of test-ejbcontainer itests and the
test-ejbcontainer itests seem to be broken (I was able to run them on
Friday last week) as the org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba-yoko/
2.0-SNAPSHOT/car configuration cannot be started due to the following
reason:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.omg.PortableInterceptor.IORInterceptor_3_0.adapter_manager_state_cha
nged(Ljava/lang/String;S)V
	at org.apache.yoko.orb.OB.PIManager.adapterManagerStateChange
(PIManager.java:531)

It seems that I am running against a wrong version of the CORBA spec.
After some investigations, I have discovered that the method being
looked up is only defined by yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M2-
SNAPSHOT.jar and not by the corba specs of the JVM I am using:
yoko:
   void adapter_manager_state_changed (String id, short state);

my JVM:
   void adapter_manager_state_changed (int id, short state);

Any idea?

Thanks,
Gianny