geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] sun xsd's and dtd's in specs source tree
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:08:52 GMT

On Dec 11, 2006, at 3:44 PM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

> I attached to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2630 a
> simple Java program that can remove any XML comments or xsd:annotation
> elements from a given XSD file. It might be useful to check the
> hand-typed files with the the cleaned up files (generated by this tool
> using the Sun's original files).

Nice. Thanks Jarek!

I believe that Matt is working on web-jsptaglibrary_2_1.xsd.

That leaves the following:

j2ee_web_services_1_1.xsd
j2ee_web_services_client_1_1.xsd
web-app_2_3.dtd

I'll be starting w/ j2ee_web_services_1_1.xsd, and work my way down
the list. If anybody is interested in chipping in. Let me know...

--kevan