geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Do we need selenium as part of test support?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 06:09:02 GMT
No, nothing selenium-related needs to be in testsupport.  testsupport
is mean to hold commonly used code for *unit tests*, and is intended
to be a dependency of all modules (its already a dependency of some).

If there needs to be some testsuite support classes, then we need to
add a new module to testsuite/* and move this stuff there.

IMO it was a mistake when testsuite/* classes were moved to
testsupport and these changes should be reverted and/or reimplmeneted
in a less harmful way.

--jason