geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: WARNING ... delete & rename of Jetty items in trunk
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:25:35 GMT
Hrm... I had hoped that refactoring like this would have been delayed
until 1.2 was out the door.  As with so many module renames, sync'ing
the 1.2 tree with trunk using SVK is going to be nearly impossible.
Maybe once SVK has more Perforce-like integration tracking then it
can handle renames, moves, but right now I do not believe it can.

--jason