geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Builds in limbo during voting cycle
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:35:53 GMT
This is because we have not been diligent in releasing sub projects
like Genesis, Specs, JavaMail and Geronimo schema.  If we had, then
then nothing would be in limbo at all.  In the future, I think we
should have the rule be no SNAPSHOTS to subprojects we control and
the exception to be SNAPSHOTS.   Not like we currently have it were
everything under G has a SNAPSHOT dependency.

Basically, this shouldn't happen again.

-dain