geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Where to start?
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:25:23 GMT
I'm not a team member (and am basically providing a "filler" answer
until you can get an immediate work suggestion), but I would scroll
through the JIRA list[1] (perhaps in the "databases" category) and look
for bugs you can fix.

Do you have enhancements you would like to propose to the Console webapp
in how JDBC is being used?  Or internal usage of JDBC?  This would the
appropriate forum to discuss them.

Glen

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO