geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Drive to Five
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2006 04:26:40 GMT
Hi David, I noticed that a number of the subtasks for the OPENEJB-216 JIRA for annotations

have already been closed. Also, I see the @interface code in the descriptions of these
closed subtasks. What I don't see though is the actual code anywhere (I'm looking in
/openejb/trunk/openejb2). Am I looking in the correct place for the code and am I
interpreting the status of these subtasks correctly ?? The reason I ask is that we're
going to need similar subtasks for the JSR-88 implementation for Geronimo, and would like

to see any examples if they already exist.

Thanks much,
Tim McConnell

--
Thanks,