geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject How to pass Geronimo resources through JNDI
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 05:29:47 GMT
Hi,

I have been writing a custom component integration in to the Geronimo as
in the Geronimo advanced plug in below (also as same as in the gplugins).
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/advanced-plugin-sample.html

Now my problem is accessing Geronimo resources from my custom component
through JNDI. Say for example in the I need to get the Geronimo
Transaction features to the quartz in the above example.

I checked this in the gplugins too but it passes resources as properties
to the quartz. Does this  kind of passing entirely depends on the 3rd
party component or not? Can anybody explain it to me?

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera