geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M1 Release
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:25:14 GMT
Hi All,
I have two basic comments/questions.

1- I see a bunch of INFO messages in both Tomcat and Jetty at startup, not a show stopper
for this release.

2- Deployment on Jetty is not behaving exactly as I expected. Not sure if I messed up the
dep plans given the new specs, however this same WAR works just fine with Tomcat.
In Jetty I deploy a WAR and when I access the app it will list the content of the WAR, if
I click on the JSP it will work fine. Something like not following the web.xml <welcome-file>
maybe? The context-root is correct.

Am I missing anything obvious?

Cheers!
Hernan