geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Senior <rsen...@mchsi.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Architecture Documentation
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 05:01:45 GMT
Hi Hernan,

No problem on changing the names, I just did that.  I have also added
the {scrollbar} macro to it.

I tried switching to the children macro and the only problem seems to be
that the Introduction is listed after the diagrams and the GBeans
section.  Do I have the ability change the order of the children pages?

Thanks,

Ryan