geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dallas JUG
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:02:38 GMT
Paul,

Great input. I just finished here at Javapolis and I will give my recap
when I get back to the States.

Funny you mention the questions you did...the top 2 questions I had were:

1) OSGI and Geronimo and it's direction.
2) Performance data against other app servers ;-)

I am getting these same questions everywhere I go.  Sounds like we have
our community serving up some requirements.

Jeff