geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject RELEASE-NOTES-1.2.TXT
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:28:09 GMT
Here is a first draft for the release notes.

I left the *Significant Changes Since the 1.1 Release* section blank as I don't know all the
new goodies we put in. I asked before for help to complete this section, pls feel free to

Here is the link:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC12/release-notes-12txt.html

Cheers!
Hernan