geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r485321 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/modules: geronimo-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/ geronimo-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/runtime/ geronimo-kernel/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/ geronimo-k
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:55:22 GMT
Ugh ... now I'm not so sure.  I'm seeing different results on different
machines.  I'm still getting this error on one of the machines with
different builds.  I'm still getting this error on one of the machines.
  The other machine is hitting something slightly different after I just
did a complete rebuild.  I'm not sure what's going on with these failures.

Joe