geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r485321 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/modules: geronimo-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/ geronimo-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/runtime/ geronimo-kernel/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/ geronimo-k
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:43:02 GMT
Anita,

Yes, I did get past it and it doesn't appear to be related to your
earlier change.  I'm not sure how I (or you) got into this problem ...
but here's how I got out of it.  I did a complete new build (starting
with -Dstage=bootstrap) with a clean repo.  I suspect there might still
be some issues building multiple releases that caused it (I was building
both trunk and 2.0-M1) but I'm not really certain.

Hope that helps,
Joe