geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <drw_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Who cares? [was: [DISCUSS] specs versioning]
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:09:48 GMT
Hmmm.... sounds like a good approach - only have the specs in trunk or a
branch that are undergoing changes and all the others live in tags until
  changes are needed.
That would make it easier for anyone trying to find the latest specs not
to get confused with all of them being in trunk, but only one or two of
them being published....
That would make builds easier too, since running mvn under the specs
directory would only be building the few specs that are there and they
would each have their own version number.

-Donald