geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: WARNING ... delete & rename of Jetty items in trunk
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:37:03 GMT
Most of what I'm doing are only deletions since the new modules were
already created when sandbox/javaee5 was merged with trunk.  For the
"rework items", I am currently planning to leave the names of the
configurations unchanged.  I will change
assemblies/geronimo-jetty-minimal to assemblies/geronimo-jetty6-minimal
to match the other 3 assemblies in naming convention.

Joe