geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 documentation
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:43:04 GMT
Yeah, that's the first I found from the list, at that time I was using the beta RC that's why
the "revision" instead of snapshot.
Either way, it's not that the people reading it wont understand, but rather it's because it
will look better.
Plus, if for any reason you fail following those instructions then you, as a user, will get
the feeling that the entire documentation is not reflecting the actual status of the software
released.

So far, the doc may no be complete but at least reflects what's in the final release and I
would prefer to keep it this way (hopefully more complete) for the upcoming releases.

Cheers!
Hernan