geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Strange build problem
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:43:40 GMT
I wish I could say I "removed it" without any additional qualification.
  :-P However, what I actually said was that I removed it *from the root
pom*.   I still have references to the java.net as a legacy repo in
modules/geronimo-web-2.5-builder, configs/tomcat6 and configs/jetty6 to
pick up jstl 1.2.

AFAIK this shouldn't cause a problem for modules/geronimo-cxf-builder or
generally anything other than children of the poms I changed ... right?

Joe