geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r483201 [1/2] - in /geronimo/server/trunk: applications/console/geronimo-console-framework/ applications/console/geronimo-console-standard/ applications/demo/ applications/geronimo-ca-helper/ applications/geronimo-examples/geronimo-js
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:53:49 GMT

Should the configs that are specific to these artifacts also be renamed?
  For example we have org.apache.geronimo.configs/webconsole-jetty6 but
org.apache.geronimo.configs/webconsole-tomcat and the same for dojo.

I'm asking because I was just about to update the welcome-jetty to
welcome-jetty6 and include it in the jee5 assembly.

Joe