geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2 SNAPSHOT update
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 04:18:32 GMT
Question: Does anyone have an example of a either a new JAR or an updated JAR that is
being integrated in this first Milestone ?? Reason I ask is that I have the JSF jars
integrated fine in the build, but just want to verify that I have changed everything that

should be changed before I try to deploy (and use) a simple web application which uses
JSF. An example for reference might be useful for that verification/validation. Thanks

Tim