geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0 Milestone's and how were doing
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 22:40:12 GMT
Hey Paul,

I just gave it a quick look.   Things went pretty smoothly.  Build fine,
ran fine, and the console seemed to work fine.   As you already
mentioned there are a lot of info messages and the stacktraces on
terminating the server but these are not unique to tomcat at the moment.

The one new thing I noticed was that when I deployed a simple web
application (snoop without a plan) via the web console things looked
like they went well but I couldn't connect to the application. The URL
for the web app looked strange ("//snoop" rather than just "/snoop").

Regards,
Joe