geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Jetty6 assembly
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 03:08:24 GMT

David Jencks wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2006, at 5:48 PM, Joe Bohn wrote:
>

>> I've noticed that the geronimo-jetty6-jee5-2.0-SNAPSHOT image
>> contains the following jetty modules in addition to equivalent  jetty6
>> modules
>>
>> - geronimo-jetty
>> - geronimo-jetty-builder
>> - geronimo-jetty-clustering-wadi
>>
>> Is this intended?  I'm not sure where or how these are getting  pulled
>> in yet but it looks fishy. I'm having similar problems while  trying
>> to replace the jasper references with the jetty6 jsp-2.1  references
>> where I end up with both included in the image repo.
>

> It's certainly not intended.  I think you may be able to figure out  why
> they are pulled in by looking carefully at the console output as  it
> tells you when it adds stuff to the repo.

Thanks David.  I changed several jetty6 poms where there were still some
dependencies on jetty items (such as jetty-clustering-wadi and
jetty-clustering-builder-wadi from jetty6 assembly) and now my local
build now doesn't include the jetty modules (or configs, or jetty
5.1.11).  I'll have to clean up my local image some before I can check
in these changes.

Joe