geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache mod_jk Configuration
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:34:55 GMT
Hi All,
I'm trying to walk through the steps described in the Apache HTTP -> *Apache mod_jk Configuration*
portlet but I'm not being able to get the things working.

First I noticed that the info I enter in the first screen (Basic Configuration) is not entirely
parsed to the subsequent screens.

The last screen (Configuration Results) is providing incomplete and, for what I can see, wrong
configuration information. Some of the values entered in the first screen are missing and
the values suggested for the workers.properties on Step 3 do not match those suggested for
the httpd.conf on Step 4 (worker name). The configuration described in Step 4: Apache Configuration
seem to be incorrect or incomplete.

I am too familiar with the configuration of the new Apache HTTP nor the use of the <IfModule
/> tag. Somebody that knows more about the latest HTTPd should take a look at that portlet
and see what's missing.

Have anyone else seen this problem?

FWIW, I tried my old recipe for using mod_jk still works :P  (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC12/configure-apache-httpd-with-jakarta-tomcat-connector-modjk.html)

Cheers!