geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] G 2.0 M1 Content
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 20:03:14 GMT
Matt Hogstrom wrote:
> Content
> -------
> At this point M1 would contain:
>
> Java 1.5 as the base JDK
> Tomcat and Jetty for Servlet 2.5, JSP 2.1 and Debugging support.
> JTA 1.1
> JSF (depending on where the MyFaces folks are at)
> JSTL (I think Joe was working on this)
>
> Once we get this together and we can run Daytrader 2.0-SNAPSHOT on it
> I think we have a content ready milestone.
Matt,

JavaMail 1.4 and JAF 1.1 work was done by Rick and I already published
the JavaMail specs, provider, mail jars to Apache snapshot repo. I'm
currently working on updating trunk to use JavaMail 1.4 and JAF 1.1. and
after this is done we need to test it and make sure it doesn't break
anything and we should be set. This should be done this week.

chris