geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0 Milestone's and how were doing
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 18:34:57 GMT

Paul McMahan wrote:

> Noise factor-
> Shutdown of the JEE5 assemblies generates a huge stack trace.  Looks
> like tranql/derby is the culpirt and not tomcat but I'm not 100% sure.
> I'll probably have to commit while the stack trace still appears so
> others can have a look.  Also I need to figure out how to avoid
> logging tomcat's INFO messages to the command window.  Its really
> noisy right now.

We get what I assume are similar errors shutting down Jetty 6.  I'm not
sure if they are the same that you are seeing or not ... but with Jetty
it looks like we're in an infinite loop getting "connectionErrorOccured
with null SQL Exception" continually until we hit a StackOverflowError.
following by a full NPEs trying to deal with that.   If that's what
you're seeing as well then it probably isn't Tomcat.

View raw message