geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0 Milestone's and how were doing
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:51:04 GMT
I saw the charts and the timeline looks a bit aggressive but feasible. I personally work better
if I know "when" and "what" we are shooting for; personally, I like the challenge.
It would be great if we manage to release a JEE5 milestone before the end of the year, it
will give G a big push in the right direction -> Release Early, Release Often with the
features the users want.

Are you planning to put a breakdown roadmap on the wiki?

Cheers!
Hernan