geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SNAPSHOT - Revision #
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 14:55:18 GMT
Once again Kevan beat me on the reply ( man, don't you stop for dinner !? ;-)  )

Jason, I don't get why you think this is so bad. I'm talking about tweaking my local copy
so I can make the doc look closer to the final Geronimo release. If some areas change later
on, that's fine, I'm expecting so. But that would be just a very few areas, or you think the
whole console and commands will change from now on until the final cut is released?

In addition, there are some already reported bugs in the console and I will have to revisit
those areas either way. I'm just trying to keep the "revisiting" to a minimum and save some
time.

This is what I originally asked help for.

<snip>
is there a way I could locally get rid of the SNAPSHOT or the revision number?
It will really save me a lot of time with the Geronimo v1.2 documentation.
</snip>

If there is no way to do it locally due to external dependencies, then fine, I can't, end
of story. I'll need to find another way to get a similar result.

With that said, I'm about try Kevan's suggestion on tweaking the pom.xml and see how it goes.

Cheers!
Hernan