geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject SVK
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:03:13 GMT
Ok, I'm setting up SVK so that we can keep changes between the new 1.2 Branch and Trunk in
sync. I
don't mean to be too simplistic but I would like to verify these assumptions on my part are
correct
(before I do anything untoward):

1. The primary intent will be to ensure that changes made in the 1.2 Branch will get merged
into
Trunk. Ideally these will be fixes and/or enhancements that have been made to the 1.2 Branch
that
must also be ported into Trunk as well.

2. Changes made to Trunk will NOT be merged into the 1.2 Branch. This should pretty much be
business
as usual (it would be very difficult to try to identify just code fixes in Trunk that have
to be
retrofitted back into the 1.2 Branch).

This seem reasonable to everyone ??

Thanks much