geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 documentation
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:52:27 GMT
As I said, this doc update should not get in your way to finish whatever you are currently
working on for G v1.1.1. I think it would be better to have those doc you guys are working
on finished before jumping to v1.2 doc.

I "branched" v1.1 doc, that's the GMOxDOC12 space. I removed all the translations from this
space in an attempt to reduce the footprint. Later on I will create a separate space to hold
the translations.

If we manage to get all the content updated before the G v1.2 release and the exported doc
footprint is not too big I think it would be cool to ship it in or along with G v1.2 ( like
a separate .zip or something )

I will start another thread to identify all the new/improved stuff we included in this new
release (a.k.a. Summary of changes)

Cheers!
Hernan