geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v1.2 documentation
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:37:57 GMT
Hi Lasantha,
this should not affect your present work. Since G v1.2 release is getting closer I thought
it would be better to focus updating the doc for this, more stable candidate.

Feel free to continue rounding up your current articles for v1.1.1 and whenever you think
they are ready it would be great to get them updated to G v1.2

Cheers!
Hernan