geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Migrating sandbox/javaee5 to trunk
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 13:55:28 GMT
I can't get things to build any more either.  The changes for 480326
weren't reflected so I started to do that and just noticed that you did
the same with 481197.  However, even with my local changes I couldn't
get it to build.  I'll try it again with the changes you checked in and
see if I can get it any further.

Thanks,
Joe