geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject DayTrader failures on 1.2 for SLSB JDBC Mode
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 04:58:57 GMT
Chris/Piyush,

I've incorporated a few of the patches which included the new Session
JDBC work as well as the new table creation code from Piyush.  I was
getting some errors in deploying the application from trunk and had
to add a few business nethods to the TradeBean class.  Chris, did you
deploy your changes on Geronimo?  I'm wondering if there is some
oddness in the way I applied the patch or in Geronimo.

also, I'm getting errors in EJB mode and JPA mode I'm debugging.
Before I go too far down the rat hole it would be comforting to know
you looked at trunk and the problems are mine and not some
misapplication of the patch.  In the interim I'll continue to debug.

It looks like were missing the business methods from:

modules/ejb/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/samples/daytrader/
session/TradeJDBCBean.java
+       public OrderDataBean completeOrderOnePhase(Integer orderID)
throws Exception, RemoteException {

+       public void cancelOrderOnePhase(Integer orderID) throws
Exception, RemoteException {

+       public double investmentReturn(double investment, double
NetValue) throws Exception {

+       public void publishQuotePriceChange(QuoteDataBean quoteData,
java.math.BigDecimal oldPrice, java.math.BigDecimal changeFactor,
double sharesTraded) throws Exception {

Did I miss something?

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org